Negotiated rates with Sunny Cars!
- Unlimited mileage.
- Comprehensive insurance with Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) includes a refund of the excess.
- Additional liability insurance amounting to EUR 7.5 million.
- Refund for damages to the glass, roof, tires, and underbody, including the sump and clutch.
- Reimbursement of towing costs and the costs for lost or damaged vehicle keys and documents.
- Protection against vehicle theft or burglary (including radio and navigation systems) with a refund of the excess.
- Reimbursement for accident processing charges.
- Standard liability coverage.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) with a coverage of EUR 20,000 for each passenger.
- All local taxes and airport fees are included.
- Reservations can be changed at any time prior to the rental date.
- Payment is due 14 days before the rental date.
What is Sunny Cars, and why do we use them?
Frequently, price comparison websites like Expedia.com, Booking.com, and Priceline.com don't encompass all insurance (like Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), windshield insurance, theft protection, etc.) and additional charges (such as airport surcharges, local taxes, environmental fees, etc.) in their prices. Sunny Cars is all inclusive.
It's important not to undervalue ample insurance coverage. For instance, while on a camping trip in Western Canada, there is a significant likelihood of a small stone hitting your windshield and causing a minor crack. Most rental cars don't include this coverage, but Sunny Cars does.
One of the biggest cost adders for rental cars in North America is a limited amount of daily kilometers. All driven kilometers are INCLUDED when booking through Sunny Cars.
For further information, please consult the FAQ section on Sunny Cars' rental website.